February 8, 2012
in west philidelphia born and raised on the playground is where i spent most of my dies, chillin out maxin out relaxing all cool and shooting some bball outside of the school, when i couple of guys they were up to know good started makin trouble in my neighborhood, i got in one little fight and my mom got scared said your moving with your aunty and uncle in bel air, i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i though na forget yo homes to Bel Air. I pulled up to the house around 7 or 8 and i yelled to the cabbie yo homes smell ya later looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A) You forgot the opening lines.
ReplyDelete(now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air)
and
B) The line about b-ball is actually:
chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool and all, shooting some bball outside of the school
i applaud you sir
ReplyDelete